Re: [RC] TWH/Arab Crosses - Sunset Farm

Sorry Angie,  my bad,  someone said they had a unreg walking cross and that they liked it,  you like your new horse(he is quite handsome) so I thought it was you 'cause you got in the subject line much earlier,  I read through the archives and wasn't as careful as I should of been.  I apologize!!!
Lynn

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
AW come on guys. That's not funny. Don't put my name or address on the
subject line when it's got nothing to do with me. I don't have a TWH or a
cross, so no subject lines that read TWH/Arab Crosses-Angie...just trim
that last word. :-P

Angie & Gunner (scarred up no papered Arab who's way to rough to claim
any TWH!)

Hey guys and gals,  we also are very pleased with the walking