Re: [RC] Update on Tank - Chris Paus

I like Carla's idea... slipping with the roundup a bit. Kind of like shoot shove and shut up.

chris

"TypeF (Jackie Floyd)" <typef@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I also suggest that like Barbra said, you might also check into local Ag
> Commissioners .....

I just got off the phone with the agricultural department and the gentleman
I spoke with said there's really nothing I can do. There is no law against
planting oleanders in California. Their secret wish at his office was that
the Glassy-Winged Sharp Shooter would infest all the oleanders and they
would die. But instead they took out the grapes. It seems there aren't that
many things susceptible to the GWSS. Wouldn't you know ....

Chris Paus