[RC] Email mentor wanted for newbie - Skyla Stewart

If any of you that have used TWH for endurance would be interested in mentoring via email, please contact me. I have a neighbor that is interested in participating in this sport, and would like to have input from fellow TWH riders. I'll be mentoring him, but am of very little help on anything to do with the unique trait of these horses. I would like to see someone with a lot of miles and experience. A rider that understands how to make a horse last, as this guy is NOT interested in "racing", he wants to have his horse around forever. The rider is (guessing) around 6'4" 300lbs, and the horse is a 17 hand 5year old, so that are quite the sight.

Thanks so much,
Skyla   temposmom at yahoo dot com