[RC] Big South Fork Weather - Eric Rueter

For those of you heading to the BSF Ride, the weather is Rain Monday and Tuesday, partly cloudy to clear and sunny Wednesday through Sunday with highs in the mid 70's - low 80's and lows in the upper 50's.  Could we ask for better weather?  The rain will mean plenty of water on the trail, and the temps will very bearable (compared to the mid-nineties we have been suffering).

We are expecting a very large crowd this year so parking will be at a premium, please do not take up a lot of room when you park.  Overflow will be in the Parks campground, where you will have to put your horse in the stable.

thanx eric
Eric Rueter
Rueter Consulting, Inc.
Eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx