[RC] Endurance prospect near Kamloops - Kathleen

You should check out Van Gilder’s Arabians http://www.vangilderarabians.com/ .? There is a connection to their website in the vendors buttons to the right of the screen when you are in ridecamp.

Dee has horses within your price range.? They are bred for the track and endurance and many have successful careers and records.? I ride a Van Gilder mare and she was one of the few horses that finished the very tough Skimikin ride in Salmon Arm last weekend!?

Van Gilders is located in the Columbia river gorge near Biggs… a “doable” trip to look at horses and pick one up.? I live in Okanogan—about ½ way between you and Van Gilders and would be happy to help out as a stopover if you were hauling a horse.

Kathleen Ferguson