[RC] We came to a fork in the trail of life - Eric Drew

did my horse Porter and me and unfortunately we were unable to take the same path together.

Hard day for me today.  Due to circumstances beyond our control I had to say good by to my trail buddy this morning.  But to every cloud there is a silver lining.  We had 3 great years together exploring the mountain trails...I got Porter into the best shape of his life and he taught me how to be a rider I will always be in his debt.

Porter is going to live out his life in a working retirement as a therapeutic riding horse at Dreampower and staying with the long rider Gary Stauber about 30 miles from here...he will be great at it...he is such a gentle soul

but the best part Is that I can drop on in and give him his favorite treats....

I miss him terribly already

--- Eric Drew

---