Re: [RC] Brenderup--geckogal - Barbara McCrary

The first time I saw a Brenderup was in Europe in 1985, particularly in Switzerland where we were staying.  A Swiss acquaintance pulled his Brenderup with his Volvo station wagon.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Dawn Simas
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:29 AM
Subject: [RC] Brenderup--geckogal

I have had two, a Prestige and my current Baron.  My girlfriend bought one because she liked mine, and so did my Mom.  Everyone that sees them, likes them.  They focus on safety and comfort for the horse.  And they aren't flimsy!  They are the standard for other countries besides the U.S.  Here, we have big trailers...because we can.  Elsewhere, they pull their "horseboxes" with small trucks, and have for decades.  So, these trailers are not something new.

I have pics and could chat more privately, but I don't have your email addy.  Matter of fact, my Baron may be going up for sale soon...  but not because I found something better!

Dawn
dsimas at wildaboutcats dot org