[RC] Electrolytes - CHorne1107

Hello -

I have a recipe for Electrolytes.  Two parts Reg. Salt, Two parts Lite Salt and one part Dolomite.

My problem is I can't find Dolomite....I have been to 4 different stores today and two were health food stores....they looked at me like I was crazy.  I finally found someone that told me  Dolomite was Calcium and Magnesium combined, but they didn't carry it.  I could only find Calcium and Magnesium with Zinc at a grocery store.....

Could someone tell me if the Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc will work?  Or do I need to find just Calcium and Magnesium (Dolomite).

I'm headed to a ride this weekend and don't have time to order Electrolytes from Jeffers/ValleyVet.....I need to mix it.

Thanks!

Carol