[RC] SHOW RING ABUSE DISCUSSION/the endurance Arab - Tiffany D'Virgilio

There is no more beautiful sight than a happy endurance Arab floating down the trail, ears forward, balanced and obviously doing what God intended them to do the way He intended them to do it.?
My best rides are the ones we float down the trail, balanced and as one, with only my weight? to cue her. No grabbing at the mouth, just ears and tail up, happy.?
If I was a horse, I'd want to be an endurance horse!
You get to see all the pretty stuff that way instead of standing in a stall.
Tiffany