[RC] TADRA -Frigid Digit & Moon Me - Patricia Israelson

<I have been asked by several ride managers to explain why I am no longer managing Frigid Digit or Moon Me.
First off TADRA has decided not to continue on with FD, so the Crabbet Alliance of TX was going to pick up that date and put on a ride at the Grasslands>

I can sympathize with Maria and Jennifer regarding the misunderstanding of communication between the two of them.  I also think that the Wallis family has done a wonderful joy of managing the Frigid Digit and Moon Me rides.  I do hope that Maria and Bobby will reconsider and continue managing these rides.  It takes a very special person to be able to organize and manage these events, and we can't afford to piss off those of us who can do the job as well as the Wallis's have.   My big question regarding this matter is the decision that TADRA has decided not to continue with the Frigid Digit.  I am a member of TADRA and I would like to know why they made that decision.  Like many people in the Central region, I look forward to the endurance rides at the Grasslands.  I sincerely hope that this decision was not made because of the sanctioning issue with AERC.
Patty Israelson