Re: [RC] '06 TWH Celebration - SHUT DOWN - Lindak

I own a TWH mare who is registered with the official TWHBEA (Tenn. Walking Horse Breeders and Exhibitors Assoc).  However I am a member of the NPWHA (National Plantation Walking Horse Assoc) and have bred only to stallions from this group and show only with this group.  NPWHA WILL NOT ALLOW any horse to be shown with the padded shoes, chains, sored feet, etc that the TWHBEA will accept.  I am in So. Calif. and though we are small in number compared to TWHBEA, we do have a nice futurity each Oct. held at the Los Angeles. Equestrian center (in Burbank, Calif).  People who show Walkers there come from Oregon, Washington, Nev, AZ and Calif.  If any of you can make it, please come out and visit our NPHWA Futurity on Oct 13, 14, & 15 this year.  You will be pleasantly surprised to see how kindly our TWH horses are treated and how they naturally gait without all that crap attached to their feet and legs.
From Linda-k
Have a horse lovin' day!!!