Re: [RC] Rider Drugs - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Sorry Lynne, didn't notice it was private. I don't know why you are surprised by my posts, you know what I've been dealing with physically. I know that no one is trying to change what I am doing and I am surely not angry with anyone, my point is that if you don't have to take drugs for pain, great. If you HAVE to, to have a decent quality of life, then that's what you do. I was just sharing the fact that if you are truly in pain, pain killers don't get you high, they just make you functional. I sure hope someday to get pain free again.?
Any sport that has an aging populace and is a hard on your body sport is going to have members that need to medicate to play. I'm certainly not mad at you. It seemed when the posts started there was some animosity toward drug users from Kat, but again, I fall into that chronic pain thing where I have to take it, and I gleaned from her posts that she also agrees in those instances. I'd rather trust someone in pain who has had a vicodin than a drunk rider-something I see all the time but would never do. That's all, no need to back away:)
Tiff-who is going to ride later, and will probably take a couple of pills with me.?
PS-If I have them handy I like to keep two vicodin and some benadryl with me on trail-comes in handy when you fall or get hurt out there or hive up from getting into the wrong type of brush/insects.