Re: [RC] The WEG afterthoughts - patty peck

I really think this is a key point.   The horses are just not that different,  most of them are all from similar breeding programs,  but alot of US riders who can afford to compete internationally are older.  I think it makes a difference.  If I had know about this sport and had the money when I was younger, leaner, fitter  and fearless. .......PP.

Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
...Lean racing machines of youthful vigor.

"What kind of world are we living in where we have to use armoured vehicles to deliver aid,"  Patrick Renauld