RE: [RC] Easyboots on Big Races - Susan Nance

I have used easyboots on races and have really good luck. One year went to Spook Run and it had been raining previous to the ride so there was mud. My horse wasn't used to the leaves covering the ground either. What we did was we used the borium tips on the boots. I had traction in the mud and relief from concussion on the pavement. It worked really well. I used them for the entire 100 miles. The Borium is what police use for riding on pavement or ice. Easy to do and works well.

Sue Nance

Horseback Riding

Sue Nance

Nance Endurance Horses