Re: [RC] Rider Drugs/Quality of LIfe - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I am not really sure what business it is of anyone's to formulate an opinion or judgement on any one's choices in life.  I think that is God's job!  We have been provided, in our lifetime, the means and ability to sustain the 'quality of our lives' to the fullest.  If that means taking medication that helps you get out of bed with relatively little pain, or manage your day to day schedule with as little pain as possible, or to enable one to get on a horse for a while.  You know what, that is no one else's buisness.

No one has the right to voist their personal opinions or recommendations (especially without a medical degree and State license to back it up) on anyone else.  I know several MS victims that have had to give up their horse businesses because they could no longer keep up with the rigors.  How great it would have been for these people to stay viable in the industry they loved so dearly if only there had been a medication to allow and afford them the opportunity to do so.  Would they have been ostersized and unaccepted if they had done so.  I would hope not!

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart and holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"