[RC] New Forum - Todd Hezeau

I e-mailed the owner, Mike,  and informed him of the problem and he got back to with this:

Please let the folks know that I've checked with Earthlink regarding
this
issue (not too happy that a completely legitimate site is being
targeted
by their Scamblocker software!!)

The bottom line, according to the Earthlink rep, is that any user
experiencing this problem should check to make sure they have the
latest
-- LATEST -- version of Scamblocker. Also, their tech logged onto my
site
with zero problems and zero flags from their Scamblocker software

Just thought you folks should know.

Safe Riding,
Todd

Do you Yahoo!?