[RC] Ground Control - Dyane Smith

Karen, do you still use Ground Control shoes on Chief?  (he was the one, right?)  My youngest is just starting and he is beating his front fetlocks into bloody pulp.  We haven't been able to see him do it and I think I feel it only or mostly at a walk (how weird is that?).  Anyway, I tried the GC's on my older geldings and they didn't seem to work, but I was thinking maybe this would be a fix for the youngest.

On the other hand, if anyone has ideas about his in terms of shoeing or training, let me know.

Dyane