Re: [RC] WEG TOP TEN FINISHER BLOODLINES - Chris Paus

I loff my mare too. She is so much braver than my geldings!

chris

patty peck <ebeyslew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I love mares too and if you look back I think mares do pretty well against the boys at that level of competition.    Whoever posted the breeding of the top 10 horses, thanks, It was interesting.  PP

Teri <teri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know that geldings seem to finish better than mares but I am so happy to
see mares listed in the top ten. Mare Power...

I love my mares.