[RC] buckeye feed - Amy Major

I have a horse on Buckeye brand feed.  I am not sure he is on the right one but would like to stay with the brand because all their feed is milled at the same place.  I figured it would be an easier transition for him if all the ingredients were from the same source.

Does anyone feed Buckeye feed to their endurace horses and if so which one and do you fat supplement with the Ultimate Finish?

Feel free to answer directly to my email to keep the posts down on the bulletin board.

Thanks.