[RC] No Ridecamp to AOL subscribers - SturmRanch

Well gosh, John.  Does this mean I no longer need to consider whether I need to ride 50 miles to call my horse an endurance horse, decide whether beet pulp will cure him or kill him, yearn after all the horses and saddles for sale that I can't buy, laugh outloud at Angie McGhee and Bruce Weary's posts, learn about CMK from Heidi Smith and nutrition from Susan Garlington and arrive home from a ride to find my mailbox stuffed with 203 e-mails?

Nancy Sturm, too lazy to switch servers again