Re: [RC] WEG - John Teeter

we never did find the gate cut-off times.

the on-line results basically stopped at gate 4. They had gate 5 up there for a short while but pulled it back.

The official team results were released via OC Press Release (likely so they could have press conferences/ceremonies - but we will not see official results till they get everything verified (there are a few typos in the earlier gate results which need fixing to:) it's all normal stuff until we get an integrated timing/reporting system for endurance (more on this later, but it would be REALLY nice to work with Sieko or Omega in conjunction with the 2010 event in Kentucky to get a portable timing/reporting system for our national federation to own and ship to the various ride sites throughout the year.)

So all in all, the vid-feed was good for those that could get it - not so good for those that couldn't and serviceable for the rest. I'd bet they have lots more raw endurance content that they didn't show on their produced feed. Maybe Horse-TV can get access to that for later presentation.

Wish I could keep feeding you stuff, but steph is asleep - she'll be back in the morning. I'll look around for any residual stuff later tonight, but need to go do stuff outside b/f the sun sets in oreana:

http://www.endurance.net/oreana/ridecamp/

:)

ride will (but ridden into the AOL ground right now:)

jt