[RC] WEG - oddfarm

John, I am not on aol and I couldn't get the live stream to save my life! Please tell me everything you all saw today, we will see on TV Sept. 24??? Please?

What an exciting day!! I did see some still shots of horse on roads. Ouch! Rain, poo. Thanks John, Steph and all for the updates and coverage. I can't wait to hear about OUR riders! 17 +/-km, does that work out to about 10-11 miles per hour? What was the cut off time?

Lisa Salas, The Odd faRm