Re: [RC] first to finish (2) - Teri

I am watching it at work, but professors keep interrupting me so I miss some numbers.  I think I will just shut my door.....lol

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] first to finish (2)

I'm guessing the results will catch up (they've been running 3-0-60 min late) but the team stuff is VERY interesting. If you all can catch numbers as they finish it would help! France should be in the lead (but need to finish 2 more) New Zealand and Portugal ... I think the endurance riders of the world overpowered the video stream!!:) (doesn't look good for the high audience factor diciplines though:(