Re: [RC] [RC] Miguel and Hungares... - Flora Hillman

Yes, I watched the vetting, and thought the horse looked fabulous!!!!  Fresh springy steps and bright eyes.  What a great horse!  When I heard (in German) the announcement that he'd passed the vet check, I gave a whoop loud enough to hear across to Aachen.  :-)

Miguel's interview - wish it wasn't breaking up (even thought I used super high speed wireless (faster than DSL or cable) the streaming is having a bit of difficulty -- but I did catch that he was giving his answers in English to the German interviewer.  Would have loved to hear what he had to say.

Did you see the Aussie (I think it was) that came in walking and refused to trot the stadium.  That was one TIRED horse.