Re: [SPAM] Re: [RC] Follow up on "tying up" episode - firedancefarms

<<<In some horses with levels that low, you can supplement orally until you are blue in the face and they don't seem to respond with increased levels.  But give one E-Se injection to boost the level, and you can then often maintain just fine with oral suppelementation.>>

I have also found this to be absolutely true.  Also, I had two horses, fed the exact same thing, tested once, and one tested way low and the other was normal.
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms