[RC] how big will that baby be? Whats that string measurement? - Karla Watson

I can't remember what that string measurement system is for measuring to see how tall a youngster will be when grown up. I know its not 100% accurate, but what the heck, please send it to me. I have a 2 yr old that I would love to know approx. height he will be.
--------------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon