RE: [RC] Unification - Chris Paus

I think this is a cool idea. I won't take my horses to the Addis auctions. so many of the buyers are looking for "English" aka park horses. And the horses don't seem to me to be handled and shown in a way that's good for the horse or shows the horse's true potential.

Now a first class auction for distance horses. that could be interesting! Of course, we'd have to get endurance riders out of the mindset of going to the local auction and buying old dobbin for $500 and turning him into a champion.

chris

K Voyer <oknoll1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.  "a breeders auction - a celebration of the future of endurance and a very visible and focused venu for your marketing messages."

I like your ideas John.

Katherine