Re: [RC] Kann (picture) - firedancefarms

Kann was the sire of Korej, which was the beginning of the "K" Russian line.
BUT...his dam was Rixalina, who was Crabbet, and that is probably why the "K" lines look so "Crabbet-like".  For a good example of a "K" horse, you can see Krakow on our webpage.
The more I see of bloodlines, the more influence I see in that tail female!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms