From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Paus
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:53 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ectra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Hot Toddy Hustle - Photos Posted!

Sharon, I'm so impressed with all you've done as a first time RM! Good for you!

Refresh my memory, this was in Maine, right?

chris

Sharon Levasseur <sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The pictures are readywww.graphicspike.lifepics.com is the address. You don't need an event code, the album should be in there as "public".  Just look along the left-hand margin, and click on the thumbnail image next to the words "Hot Toddy Hustle".

Please try not to be too critical, the photographer was my brother in law, a young man just starting out.  He's never shot this type of event before and although he really enjoyed the experience, he already knows some things he will do differently next year.  For one thing, he plans to go all-film as the digital camera he used did not handle the difficult light very well.

Thanks,
Sharon Levasseur, Ride Manager
Hot Toddy Hustle 30/50
www.zegifts.com/HTH/hot-toddy-hustle.htm