[RC] Arabian Bloodlines - K Voyer

John

There are so many endurance related sites to visit. On one of your prior posts I saw that you posted information about Persik. Here is another site that links to him and his personal and breeding shed sucesses in Endurance. Navigate around this site for more information on this influential stallion -

For those who don't know Persik, he was an Arabian stallion who not only proved himself in endurance competition, but has also produced at least two generations (I believe it is actually 3 generations) of international level endurance horses.  He did produce both Arabian and Shagya offspring.  One of his Shagya sons, Outlaw Persik, not only competed well himself, but went on to sire such great international endurance horses such as the 2005 World Endurance Champion - Georgat.

To help you navigate the site  http://endurance.pedigree.free.fr/   click "Pedigree", then click "Liste par ordre alphabetique" - here you can look them up alphabetically, or just type a name into the box, then click the "rechercher" button.  For fun, run Persik - check out his amazing accomplisments as a sire, and see how many of his offspring competed at international levels.

Enjoy

Katherine

Oak Knoll Sporthorses
Home of *KS Rubin LCR