[RC] Coastal Bermuda Hay and Colic Link - rdcarrie

 Ok, I did some looking, and there has been some research on the link between bermuda and one type of colic - ileal impaction.  Looks like there is an increased risk of ileal impaction from feeding bermuda, and also from not adequately controlling tapeworms.  However, as I've said before, I've not personally known of an impaction from bermuda.  The increased risk isn't enough to make me not feed it, although it *is* good information to know.  Here are some links.

Dawn in East Texas