RE: [SPAM] Re: [RC] Arabian bloodlines - John Teeter

just keep it endurance focused. it's very very easy to take general threads on breeding way off topic. You're right - there are many threads on ridecamp that go on and on and on again and again and again. it's the nature of these things. Just be sure that you keep the focus on endurance as you move forward - jt