Re: [RC] Riding with drugs - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok, Bob I think we have had a good time here, but the way this conversation is going.....I think we may be drawing TOO much attention to the rider drug use.   We sure don't want that to STOP.  Time to change gears and onto a new topic.

Jody (who is starting to worry about the freedom to self medicate)