[RC] my saddle is better than yours question - Robert R

Ok, I'm a newbie just starting out.  Don't know nothing.  Don't got nothing.  Well, I have a pretty nice horse if you like the spotted variety.  I am not rushing out to buy anything just yet but have been snooping around saddles.  I like other Wintec English saddles.  Is their Endurance saddle good?  Why or why not.  What kinds of things should someone who could easily get duped be looking for.  I already know my horse prefers an English saddle over a Western one which is a pity because I am just the opposite but I am learning to like the close contact I am using now but hope to upgrade around the end of the year (as in Christmas bonus money).  Luckily, you can't make me mad cuz I don't have enough background to agree or disagree with anybody just yet (as long as we all agree that spotted horses rule) but give me time and I'll get in the fray.

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper