From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Morris
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:06 PM
To: 'Jody Rogers-Buttram'; 'patty peck'; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Arabian bloodlines

OK Jody:

You asked for it and here it is;

Every one declares that in endurance competition the horse/rider team is every thing. They are inseparateable, they are a unit, one with out the other and there is no ride.

Then many riders wax eloquently about how the welfare of the horse is paramount. How they will go to extremes for their horse and how well they care for it.

THEN...The subject of human DRUGS... is broached and from the sounds of things, at least a modicum of posting ride campers indulge in the use of fairly strong pain medications before, during and after a ride.

No one, not even superior me, can function in a completely rational manner while under the influence of these pain killers! Your senses are dulled, i.e. PAIN KILLERS!! pain killers dull the senses hat is how they dull the aches and pains that some riders believe they suffer.

How can you do this to your horse? It is not in the best interest of the horse to NOT be fully aware at all times while riding.

Jody, you asked for it and the flame is lit.

Bob

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID