Re: [RC] well it was inevitable - Chris Paus

I had a fun one, NOT, about a month ago. Star, who is infamous for his drop shouldered teleports, caught me again, at a walk! Half of me flipped over his right side, my left leg still barely over his back.

Without thinking I reached for something, anything with my right hand to break my fall. I found his right ear and hung on, lowered myself down to the ground so I landed on both feet without a thud.

The look on his face was priceless! Mom hanging on to his ear. He stood stock still and was very contrite the rest of the ride.

The one eared emergency dismount!

chris

Amy Major <equinenewbie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have fallen more in the last two months than I care to count.  For my guy it's turkeys.  Dogs, ATVs, small children screaming, trucks, cars, tractors, deer, crows etc, etc, etc.  NO PROBLEM.  A turkey (even when he can see them ahead of time) sends him into a tail spin.