Re: [RC] [RC] Another question...(rider drugs) - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

HA - my saying is
Better equitation through increased pharmaceuticals.
Or my favorite...simply, "Fun with Chemicals!"  LOL

You guys are shortchanging yourselves. We must enjoy suffering if we choose
endurance...so why avoid it? You'll just have to go to more rides to get your
quota. For
instance, I seldom even take Advil. Jody takes everything. Look how many more
rides she
has to go to to get her quota of pain. Save yourself some money. Don't take
drugs. The ride
will last you twice as long.

Angie
--- Begin Message ---
Better equitation through increased pharmaceuticals.
Or my favorite...simply, "Fun with Chemicals!"  LOL

Dawn in East Texas (my horse is clean, but I'm loaded!)

--- End Message ---