[RC] Endurance News cover photos - Rob Losey

I like seeing the kids pictures on the cover. You know the ones with the big smile on their face that just seems to tell it all. We all agree the they are the future of the sport and it means much more to them. It's something they will save and cherish for the rest of their lives, take to school, and show their friends. I wouldn't mind if the cover photo never had a rider on it over 18 years old.

If you think about it, none of us well over 18 are so vain that we would really care. Just my 2 cents worth.

Rob and Annabelle

Where you go in life is not as important as where you stand !