[RC] Need results from old BIG 100's ROC, PAC, WEC - rides2far

OK folks, Mike's agreed to help us work out a link if we can gather
together the ride results from the old ROC's, North American
Championships, Pan Ams, and World Championships, Cosequin
Challenge...others? These are big rides that were not AERC sanctioned due
to the fact that they weren't open to all horses, so they're not in the
AERC data base.

First I need a list of the rides and when they happened.

When was the first ROC? Was it held every year after that?  Did those of
you who participated get a list of the entries?  Who has a list of the
ride results? I'd like to get a copy of the entries too so we can at
least know who was there that didn't finish.

When did we start the North American Championships? It's every 2 years,
right? I know we had it in 2001, so I"m guessing odd numbered years, how
far back?  If you have info on any one of these rides, would you consider
just typing out the finishing order and possibly entries if you know them
and sending it to me on a word document?...or even just an e-mail?  If
you know who the ride manager was of any of these and would like to send
me contact info for them that might help.

On the ROC's...Susan Gibson is heading out on an 800 mile horseback
journey and hasn't answered my e-mails lately, so it would be nice if
some of you who participated would check your scrapbooks and get those to
me.  If you want to check with me and see if I have already received the
year you have, just send a note with a clear subject line so I won't
delete it with massive amounts of other mail.

When you see that we're already unsure where to find this info you can
see that this is important. There were some great horses in these rides
and we don't want to let their names be forgotten. :-)

Angie McGhee
Angie McGhee
http://www.lightersideofendurance.com