Re: [RC] Hot Toddy Hustle ... The Night Before - Chris Paus

Good for you sharon! How awesome to step up to the plate and be a ride manager! I managed CTRs for 7 years and took a break, but I'm ready to get back in the game, I think! It's kind of like throwing a big party for my riding friends!

chris

Sharon Levasseur <sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I?ve had a glass of wine and it?s gone straight to my head... so I won?t write much.  I?ll just say we ended up with 23 riders (nine in the 30 and fourteen in the 50).  I?m losing money but I?m OK with that, I?ve come to the glass-is-half-full conclusion that 23 people decided my ride was cool enough to come do even though it (and I) am totally unproven.  Especially given the recent disasters we?ve seen in some other new rides.  I?m honored that they trusted me enough to come give it a whirl.  Maybe they?ll pass the word for next year.  Heck, Sondra Day was just diagnosed with cellulitis in her leg and the doctor told her she couldn?t ride it, but she still came to check everything out!  Sure, she?s only 30 minutes away, but the poor woman can hardly walk, yet she came to check out my ride.  That?s COOL, no two ways about it.