Re: [RC] Arabs and water - Elizabeth Chase

My Akhal-Teke mare loves to play in her water, and even likes her apple bits tossed in the water so she can play with them before eating.  She will drink from anything, including my hands, and loves to sip from the hose, too.

I also used to ride a TB while on active duty, who liked drinking from bottles.... he'd hold the bottle by the neck and upturn it all by his lonesome.

Liz
Minnesota
new to RC

Julie Fuller <natira121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Over the years I have seen some pretty funny things happen with horses
and water.

A million years ago (Okay, like 30) I rode an arab stallion who would
put his whole head in a trough, up to his ears! and drink and blow
bubbles. The first time my mom was on him, and he did this, she
frantically pulled his head up, yelling "What's he trying to do, commit
suicide!?" I've never seen another horse do this, of any breed.

Do you Yahoo!?