Re: [RC] Arabs and water - MtnRondi

In a message dated 8/10/2006 6:11:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, ebeyslew@xxxxxxxxx writes:
it will go down on it's knees to drink at a water hole
My Arab mare did this to me one time. I panicked because I thought she had stepped into a bog and was sinking. I started to bail and yelled for help from my riding companion and she was sitting on her horse laughing at me. I finally realized what was happening and we both got a good laugh over that.

Bonnie