Re: [RC] Do words matter? - Yes - DVeritas

In a message dated 8/10/2006 2:45:57 PM Mountain Standard Time, jlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
IOW, if we don't defend the language, if we don't defend the
definition of an endurance ride, we will be giving in to the "I want
it easy" crowd and we will have lost something that was once quite
precious.  I think that's worth defending, even if we have to do it
over and over again.

I agree with you AERC #1.

Frank Solano
Has-been Triathlete, Marathoner, Distance Swimmer, Century Rider and Endurance Rider
Now, gimpy.