Re: [RC] Where to list horse property. - Dyane Smith

I got interested in far, far northern California as a result of an ad in a publication called Ranch Property (I'll try to find another copy so I can e-mail you the exact info).  The property I called the realtor about was already sold, but I came up here for the first time (did not know that California didn't end at San Francisco, how stupid is that) and fell in love with the area.

To sell my own horse property in So. Cal., I just went through a regular real estate agent.  I did try marketing to horse people through Endurance.net and by taking fliers to local riding stables, but it ended up that a couple who have horses came to an open house and subsequently bought the place.

Dyane