Re: [RC] km's anyone? Tracey no! - Chrystal Woodhouse

Tracey BAD idea!!! Then what would us Canadians have to feel superior about?? It's hard living next to a superpower, leave us something!!!:-) :-) ;-)

Chrystal  ( who gets thorugh my rides km by km  & can talk distance to the rest of the world :-) )

"Barbara McCrary" <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

08/09/2006 08:03 PM

"Tracey Lomax" <bandipops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [RC]   Other nations and endurance

Our government tried to initiate the whole metric thing in the USA and some of us never caught on...that is, we couldn't translate.  I guess the government gave up.  We're still using our own bizarre method of describing distances and volume, etc.  Maybe metric makes more sense, but we're used to our methods and it's a lot of work to learn a new "language."  <g>

Barbara