[RC] [RC] decline in 100's - sherman

AERC & NATRC and foreign country equivalent all count, as long as the ride is 50 miles or more. Does NATRC sanction 50 mile rides?

Kathy

I think the horse should be included, and was surprised that only the rider was required to have the miles.

Am I wrong that "open" NATRC miles don't count?  I was told they did count toward the requirement.

Carla Richardson

Colorado