Re: [RC] decline in 100's - Tevis entries? - Dana B.

patty peck <ebeyslew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was talking of recent years,  I realize that the numbers were lower pre 90's, heck endurance wasn't as big a deal..

Oops!  I should have mentioned that the historical data on the Tevis website goes back to 1996, so the averages were basically for the last 11 years.  They didn't include 1995 and before.

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx