[RC] decline in 100's - patty peck

With all the talk about 100's lately I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the significant drop in Tevis entries the last two years.  In recent years past it was not uncommon to have upwards of 100 riders on the waiting list months before the ride.  How long can the organizers for a ride of this magnitude take a financial hit and keep going?  PP

"What kind of world are we living in where we have to use armoured vehicles to deliver aid,"  Patrick Renauld

Do you Yahoo!?