[RC] Tevis Low Completion - sherman

On the contrary, Gary, after the group of around 40 horses was held up for 25 minutes at a complete, dead stop there was not much spreading out after they were released from hold. It was more like a flood gate opening. All the horses in this huge group quickly went over the trench and although there was some spreading, they bottlenecked again the Granite Chief Wilderness.

Gary wrote:

One of the things that might have made the trench scarier to the horses was there were glow sticks in the bottom.  You don't see that very often on the trail.  But I agree, why these people would not yield the trail is beyond me.

  The positive aspect of the jam was it acted like metering lights on a freeway on-ramp and people were more spread out on the single track all the way to squaw.