[RC] Night riding pamphlet - Angie Fura

Hi RC - about a month ago, I asked for your help with tips and guidance on riding in the dark.  I received a lot of great info.  I compiled it in a little pamphlet.  I lost track of all those who requested a copy.  If you would like one, please contact me at tracetribute at yahoo dot com.

I'm hoping this pamphlet will grow as I learn more about riding in the dark.  If you have an additional contribution to make, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Angie Fura
Co-Manager of the Trace Tribute
www.tracetribute.com